Angela told us this beautiful love story:
“We actually went to the same high school and although we had mutual friends and we knew of each other; we were two years apart and were never friends. That was over 20 years ago. We became friends through Facebook in early 2017 and a few months after, he saw me at a gas station and reached out. We started talking, went on our first date on 6/1/17, got engaged on 8/26/18, and married on 8/10/19.
Everything, from the moment we met, has always not only felt right, but has worked out for the best. We were at just the right time in our lives and we both wanted and were ready for the same things. Our young adult kids got along and our families got along and welcomed each of us with open arms. Our beach destination wedding was a magical day at Kukua. It was just as beautiful as I could have ever imagined. I felt very lucky because all of our vendors were amazing!! The highlight of our beach destination wedding was having our closest family and friends travel with us all the way to DR to share our special day. It was truly amazing and no one will ever forget.
– Venue: KUKUA BEACH CLUB RESTAURANT
– Photography and Video: Wedding photography and videography – Photo Cine Art
– Wedding Planner and decor: Mayte Marie
– Cake: Cake Studio Bavaro
– Travel Agent: Carol Ebua of Barefoot Bridal
– Ceremony Officiant: Alejandro Angulo (Kukua Officiant)
– Hair and Makeup Artist: Magda Riccardi