Punta Cana is not only a wedding destination, but also an enchanting place to be if you haven’t been this side of the world, in the east of the Dominican Republic. Families and groups of friends enjoy spending vacation here as it has now become a popular travel destination for beach lovers basking under the richness of sun and snowy white sand and crystal clear, blue waters.
You can never run out of things to do in Punta Cana!
Some of the best things to experience in your Punta Cana excursion are as follows:
- Very popular Catamaran Excursions in Punta Cana, go out to drive, eat, dance drink and swim in the best waters that Punta Cana has to offer!
- Saona Island Tour via speedboat going the biggest natural swimming pool
- Safari Experience to experience the local villages, farms and the Iguana Ranch for nature appreciation
- Altos de Chavon, an architectural jewel & Saona Island, sailing the Carribean waters
- Punta Cana fishing to catch exquisite seafood such as marlin, mahis, yellow fin tuna and sailfish
- Macao Beach ATV from Punta Cana with stops that let you and your friends 1) meet and taste Punta Cana’s local products like cocoa and coffee, 2) dip into Taina Cave’s spring of crystal waters, 3) enjoy Macao Beach’s natural pool and its lovely community beaming with majestic sunlight and lush vegetation, and talk to the locals.
Your best excursion yet is in Punta Cana! Spend your holiday in this paradise island. Punta Cana will not disappoint, and your excursion trips here will be truly unforgettable.
Caribbean Retro CarsEmail: [email protected]