This beautiful destination wedding Dominican Republic at Hard Rock was true example of perfectly done destination wedding. The Ceremony was at Gazebo Isla / Harmonica Beach followed by Cocktail hour at Avalon Foyer and the Reception at Avalon ballroom.
- This is the love story of Denise and Greg:
Greg and I are a team, we parent, work and support our girls as a team. We have fun with each other and laugh every day. We have never lost or fire for each other and always make time for each other to keep it alive 🙂
We are best friends and easy going and have trust in each other. We both come from amazing family’s and everyone became one family when we got together and the rest is history.
- How did you guys meet?
We actually met one night at a local pub called Paddy’s in Fort McMurray and neither of us remember. I had a friend’s camera and was going around taking selfies with random people and a few years after we were together, we found the picture of us on Facebook.
The actual first time we met that we remember Greg’s best man Gord and I had a mural friend and we’re all out one night and he introduced us. We spent the whole night out together and haven’t been apart since 🙂
- What is special about your relationship?
Greg instantly made me feel beautiful and had my back. I had a daughter when we met and Greg stepped in and supported her right from the beginning raising her as his own. We have struggled with her mental health and things got rough but he never blinked and had my back and hers. We actually have spent 2 or more of our anniversary’s sitting in hospitals fighting for her to get the help she needs.
- What was a highlight of your wedding day?
The highlight for us for our wedding day was my oldest daughters’ speech. We actually have her placed in a program away from home to get supper for her mental health. When she said she wanted to give a speech I was surprised as she has severe anxiety ADHD and Torrents and she spoke like a champ. Ending with “I wanted to ask Greg if I can call him dad” ????
– Venue – Hard rock casino and resort Punta Cana,
– Travel Agent – Jodi The travel agent next door, Calgary Alberta Canada,
– Photography – Photo Cine Art, destination wedding Dominican Republic
– Ceremony Officiant – Provided by HRPC,
– Hair and Makeup Artist – POSH salon HRPC – Glenny,
– Florist – Used the complimentary bouquet provided by HRPC Florist & bridesmaid bouquets were handmade with supplies from Michaels Canada,
– Bride Dress Designer – Anais Annette,
– Groom Suit – Indochino – Custom made suit,
– Shoes – Badgley Mischka,
– Entertainment – HRPC preferred DJ,
– Stationary Guest book was GingerRay build a memory Jenga block set,
– Sunglasses from Blade Shades,
– Socks purchased from Sock Barn,
– Ties from Le Chateau,
– Robes purchased from Amazon.ca,
– Jewelry from Joe Fresh,
– Personalized cups created by bride’s sister 🙂