If Dominican Republic isn’t already on your bucket list, it will be after seeing this gorgeous Punta Cana wedding at Huracan Cafe! Kayla and Mark planned their epic destination wedding while living in USA, and to say we’re impressed would be a huge understatement. With gorgeous decor, a soft and bold color palette, and thoughtful details, they were able to create an unforgettable destination wedding experience for their guests. From beginning to end, this Punta Cana wedding was truly something special!
Highlights video: https://youtu.be/fisSgaPbH_8
– Venue: Huracan Cafe, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
– Photography: Photo Cine Art
– Video: Photo Cine Art
– Ceremony Officiant: Jeremy Cabrera
– Hair and Makeup Artist: Olga Kislitsina
– Planning and Design, Décor & Florals: Natalia Roldan Weddings