Out-of-the-world beautiful Kirsy and Jensy’s wedding took place at breathtaking beach property of Jellyfish Restaurant in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. These two were everything: gorgeous, madly in-love, and their wedding decor was incredible! Every detail was taken care of by Jellyfish professional team with amazing styling and florals everywhere. Beach ceremony was quite emotional – while bride and groom exchanged the vows no eye was dry in the audience! Since both the bride and the groom originated from Dominican Republic they opted for unique ending of wedding ceremony with the shoots of Mamajuana – spiced rum drink, quite famous in Dominican Republic that is given incredible health benefits, everything from curing the flu, aid digestion and circulation to acting as an aphrodisiac, which is why the drink a nicknamed “liquid Viagra”.
– Venue: Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
– Photography: Photo Cine Art
– Planning and decor: Jellyfish Restaurant
– Make Up and Hair: Pippa Valette
– Officiant: Jehison A. Cabrera Guerrero
– Cake : Cake Studio Bavaro